Optimized CIP Systems for Safe Production Processes
Different types of lances are made according to the customer's drawing up to a length of 7 metres. The nozzles - up to 50 per CIP lance - are arranged in several transposed positions and are often only a few milimetres appart. These stages of manufacturing are carried out by our specialists for collaring and welding.
|Material||UNS S31603 (316L) / 1.4404 / 1.4435|
|Surfaces||bright finish |
Dockweiler CIP lances are made according to the required surface roughness and finish quality (bright finish or electropolished), number and position of nozzles, length etc. They are used in various production processes, in biotechnology for filling as well as in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries.
Advantages of the Dockweiler production technology
- Branches with a minimised dead volume
- Narrow, staggered branches are possible
- Controlled weld seams, no manual welding
- No time wasted grinding weld seams
- Electropolishing after orbital welding is possible
- Quick installation at the construction site